ADA POLICY / ADA-COMPLIANCE
Hotel 850 SVB is committed to providing outstanding service to all of our guests and offer full ADA-compliance for our guests convenience.
Should you have difficulty using or accessing any section of our website, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Aside from working with you to ensure you are provided with the information and assistance you need, we’re committed to ensuring that each feature on our site is accessible for everyone and will take the appropriate steps to address any short-comings.
Goal of Accessibility for Everyone
It is our goal to ensure that we are providing a seamless experience for everyone – on our website and at our hotel. We aim to ensure that everyone is able to access all areas of our website and hotel.
Digital Partner Commitment
Hotel 850 SVB uses Pegasus’ booking engine for digital room reservation transactions. We are proud to partner with Pegasus as they have also committed to digital accessibility and have taken steps to be compliant with the current standards.
Taking Action & Ongoing Efforts
Hotel 850 SVB performs ongoing audits to our site using live testers and makes efforts to implement the necessary changes to make our site accessible to everyone including anyone using a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software, captions, alternative text and other assistive devices. We are working diligently to make these updates in a timely fashion and will continuously audit and update our site. If you are having any difficulty accessing or using any section of our website, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve the accessibility of our website.
Accessibility Features at Hotel 850 SVB
We offer the following required amenities for all individuals with ADA needs. Accessible rooms can be booked online, or via phone at +424.323.8650, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Accessible vehicles can be accommodated by valet.
• Hotel entry is wheelchair accessible, as are all pathways to public restrooms and guest common areas.
• Seated reservation for guests in wheelchair.
• All areas accessible via wheelchair compliant elevator.
• Special attention to all guests with needs.
Any documented Service Animal is allowed in the hotel at no additional charge. Guests will be responsible for expenses relating to any damage caused by an animal in the room.
ADA Guest Rooms include:
• Wheelchair compliant entryway and space in room (wheelchairs can roll freely around the room without interference from furniture).
• Roll in shower with shower seat.
• Lower shelving, safe, minibar, closet bar and beds
• Thermostats and light switches at a lower unobstructed level
• Closed Captioning available on televisions
• TTY device for telephone
Additional ADA Compliant Property Amenities:
• Wheelchair available to guests
• Shower Chair
• Hearing/Sight Impaired Device (vibrating and flashes) for alarm– for blind and or hearing impaired guests.
• Brail Signage